Many of you should now know about the 2016 Reading Challenge for 2016, I’ve talked about it in 99% of my posts! For anyone who doesn’t know what the 2016 Reading Challenge is, you can find out more information here!
Anyways, what I wanted to do was post all the books that I have chosen to read in relation to the prompts from the reading challenge. I chose to do this so anyone else doing to challenge could see what I was reading, or if anyone needs inspiration, but also so I can keep track of what books I have and have not read this year!
I will not be writing the prompts down, if you’d like to see each prompt click the link I provided above! However, the books listed below follow in chronological order for each prompt, for example, Hyde by Lauren Stewart is the book I chose for the first prompt and The Good Lord Bird by James McBride is the book I chose for the second prompt, etc, etc.
So here are the books I have chosen to read for the 2016 Reading Challenge! Enjoy.
- Hyde by Lauren Stewart
- The Good Lord Bird by James McBride
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (Completed September 11th, 4:23am)
- Butterflies by Susanne Gervay
- My Australian Story: Convict Girl by Chrissie Michaels
- The Dinner by Herman Koch
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld (Completed January 26th, 12:42pm)
- A Year In Provence by Peter Mayle
- The Murders in the Rue Morgue by Edgar Allan Poe
- Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (Completed July 6th, 6:42am)
- The BFG by Roald Dahl
- Paper Towns by John Green
- Quiet by Susan Cain
- We Have Always Lived In The Castle by Shirley Jackson
- Someday, Someday, Maybe by Lauren Graham
- Washington: A Life by Ron Chernow
- Dracula by Bram Stoker
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- A Million Little Pieces by James Frey
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- Flowers in the Attic by V.C Andrews
- The Walking Dead: Volume 1 by Robert Kirkman
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
- The Shining by Stephen King
- The Sister Hood Of Travelling Pants by Ann Brashares
- Silence Of The Lambs and Red Dragon by Thomas Harris
- The A.B.C Murders by Agatha Christie
- Kasher in the Rye by Moshe Kasher
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
- The Complete Poems by Emily Dickens
- The Adjacent by Christopher Priest
- To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- The Girls by Lori Lansens
- A Work In Progress by Connor Franta (Completed January 12th, 6:25am)
- All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- Elizabeth Street by Laurie Fabiano
- Gulliver’s Travels by Johnathon Swift
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding
- Anne of Green Gables by L.M Montgomery
For anyone who is wondering, I chose all of these books with the help from Good Reads (follow me, if you’d like) and the books I already own.
Are you guys going to participate in the 2016 Reading Challenge? Or maybe you’re participating in a different reading challenge?