I know I did a book tag like 3 weeks ago but I found another one that I really wanted to do! I found this book tag on Spines & Covers blog. Again, I wasn’t tagged to do this, but I’m going to do it anyway and I’m tagging every single one of you guys to take part in it also!
1. How do you keep track of your tbr pile?
Goodreads. Personally I love Goodreads, whether that be for book reviews or to keep track of what I want to read! You can find my Goodreads profile here! 😆
2. Is your tbr mostly print or ebook?
Print. I’ve never really read an ebook. Maybe one day I’ll give them a go!
3. How do you determine which book from your tbr to read next?
If there isn’t a book that stands out usually I just pick at random.
4. A book that’s been on your tbr list the longest?
Probably The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks.
5. A book you recently added to your tbr list?
Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
6. A book on your tbr strictly because it has a beautiful cover?
Either Shallow Grave by Kali Wallace or Firstlife by Gena Showalter.
7. A book on your tbr you never actually plan on reading?
I believe that I’m going to read all the books on my tbr list (eventually). But if I had to choose one I’d have to say The Godfather by Mario Puzo.
8. An unpublished book on your tbr that you’re excited for?
There isn’t any.
9. A book on your tbr that basically everyone has read except you?
To Kill A Mockingbird (sad, I know. I’ll read it eventually!).
10. A book on your tbr that everyone recommends to you?
The Divergent series.
11. A book on your tbr that you’re dying to read?
The Gossip Girl Series.
12. The number of books on your Goodreads tbr shelf?
335 and growing.
Comment your favourite book that’s on your tbr list!