This weeks original prompt was ‘my OCD habits’ but I don’t agree with that prompt in any way so I’ve decided to do another tag.
Today I’ve decided to do the 32 Random Questions tag I found on YouTube!
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
My closet doesn’t have one. But if it did, 100% closed!
2. Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Nope. I don’t even use the shampoo and conditioner at hotels. I always bring my own.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I don’t sleep with sheets at all.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign?
No? Do people steal street signs?
5. Do you cut out coupons and never use them?
Nope. Australia doesn’t do coupons.
6. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
A bear. I’ve never been stung by a bee so I don’t know if I’m allergic to them or not.
7. Do you always smile for pictures?
I try too!
8. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Nope. I do count distance in songs though lmao.
9. Have you peed in the woods?
10. Do you still watch cartoons?
11. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Somewhere I wouldn’t tell the internet lmao.
12. What do you drink with dinner?
13. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Nothing, I don’t eat them.
14. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Silence Of The Lambs, Ratatouille, Footloose, Road Trip.
15. Were you ever a girl scout?
16. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
17. Can you change the oil on your car?
18. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
19. Afraid of heights?
Kinda. I think I’m more afraid of falling from certain heights, than I am the height itself.
20. Do you sing in the shower?
Nope. I do dance in the shower though lmao.
21. Is Christmas stressful?
It can be. Especially when no one will tell you what they need/want!
22. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I don’t know what I wanted to be when I was like 7/8 but when I was like 12/13 I wanted to work for a (fashion) magazine. I still kinda do tbh, I think it’d be an awesome experience!
23. Do you believe in ghosts?
Not really. It’s more of a “I’ll believe it when I see it” thing.
24. The first concert you ever went to?
Tonight Alive when they came to where I live, in like 2011 (maybe 2012).
25. Walmart, Target or Kmart?
26. Nike or Adidas?
27. Can you curl your tongue?
28. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
29. The last concert you saw?
Reece Mastin, January 2013.
30. Can you swim well?
31. Can you knit or crochet?
32. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Can I say both? Because they’re both so cute and I wish I could have 8 million of both!
See y’all next week!