Last month my Australian Bucket List went up. In that post I listed everything I wanted to do that was specific to Australia (like seeing monuments and landmarks) but also some other things that I could do anywhere but would like to do in Australia (like learning to surf and scuba diving).
I’ve wanted to visit and live in France for a long, long time. And I’ve mentioned it multiple times on my blog before, so you probably already know that.
But anyways, I think you know how this post works lol. Here are all the things I want to do in France
I’ve also included some other things that can be done anywhere, that I want to do in France. Like in my Australia Bucket List.
Note: the following prompts are in alphabetical order.
- Attend a masquerade ball
- Bike ride along the seine
- Buy a book from the famous Shakespeare Company Bookshop
- Climb the stairs of the Arc de Triomphe
- Eat macarons from Ladurée
- go on a bicycle tour
- Go on a train trip
- Go shopping in Paris
- Go to Disneyland, Paris
- Go to the famous flea markets
- Have a picnic under the Eiffel Tower
- Kiss at the top of the Eiffel Tower
- Lay in a field of daisies
- Leave cute notes on people’s windshields
- Live in France
- Make an adventure book for all the things I do in France
- Read a book at a cafe
- See Selena Gomez in concert
- See the Mona Lisa
- Slow dance in the rain
- Spend a day at a spa
- Spend a day visiting as many museums as I can
- Stand at the top of the Eiffel Tower
- Stroll through Jardin des Tuileries
- Take a photo every day for a year (when I live in France)
- Tour the catacombs
- View Paris from the towers of Notre Dame Cathedral
- Visit a castle
- Visit Luxembourg Gardens
- Visit the Louvre
- Visit Versailles Palace
- Walk the length of the Champs-Elysees
- Walk the stairs to the top of Sacre Coeur
- Watch an artist paint
- Work for a fashion magazine in France
As with my other bucket lists, this will definitely be added too!
Is there something you really want to see or do in France?